Name:
Location: ATX, United States

ex-graff artist------ex-army soldier---german born---american made---latino

Friday, November 10, 2006

Lets start with the intro. As most everyone knows now, I am a self-titled “HIP HOP HEAD”. But that can be misleading. Yes I grew up on the beats, the rhymes, and was a fool trying to break dance on the kitchen floor. But I have noticed as time ticks away, life brings beautiful things in its travels.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I was an Army brat. Born in Landstuhl, Germany. Only 10 minutes up the road from Ramstein. But I am not German blood. My pops was in the army stationed overseas. The time there was brief. Close to a year we moved to Killeen, Texas. From there it was like musical chairs. Colorado, New Mexico, Puerto Rico, Maryland, etc. So the accent is neutral. The accent of my tongue, the accent of politics, and the accent of nativity. I never felt I belonged anywhere. Still to this day I will not claim a hometown. The facts though, tell another side. But the emotion is not swayed. I actually graduated high school here in Texas. The big ATX. South Austin. Love it. But I am not native to it. I am a devils advocate. I switch my stance on a whim of entertainment. Ask me where I’m from, can be tricky. If I was in Maryland, I would say, Puerto Rico. If a woman at a bar, on 6th street asks, I will throw out Maryland, or Seattle, whatever mood I am in. I lived all over, traveled even more. Who is Phat Crayonz? An American, who’s ethnicity is Mexican, who was born in Germany.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phat Crayonz…the name…was a concept for my own amusing. Actually it was a name I tried to use as a Graff artist, but never did. My former tag names I cannot give or I would be incriminating myself.
Phat Crayonz-----
Origin number 1- children color with crayons, as a graff artist I colored with my personal crayons, spray paint cans. To me they were big ol’ fat crayons.
Origin number 2- “taking it back like fat crayons!” Fat crayons was what I used to color with when I was in kindergarten and first grade. Big ol’ jumbo crayons. The good ol’ days. 80’s hip hop music. Classic time. Those times are known to me as old school. And that is what I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home